We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to assist Intellecta’s CFO and CEO with financial management and reporting, budget and forecast preparations, internal control as well as with focused projects such as possible acquisitions.
We are looking for a driven and result oriented individual who can provide key stakeholders with forward looking analysis, in depth reports and business cases to support Intellecta’s management in successfully developing the company.
Main responsibilities will include assisting the Group CFO within the following areas:
Accounts, budgets and forecasts:
- Preparation of timely monthly and quarterly management accounts for the Group Management Team and the Board of Directors
- Prepare and provide relevant and timely financial information and analysis to the Group Management Team and the Board of Directors to assess the Group strategy and objectives
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued monitoring and review of Group entities’ performance to enable robust reporting of variances to the Group Management Team
- Review and update, in line with good practice, the Group’s internal control environment with focus on among others WIP (work in progress) and transfer pricing
- Play an active role in assisting management in the risk assessment process and embedding a risk management culture throughout the organization
- Assist the CFO and the Group Finance function in the preparation of regulatory reporting such as quarterly reports and the annual report
- Support month-end and year-end close processes
- Provide assistance to Group companies with RFQ/RFP processes, including state/municipality customers
- Support the CFO in the development and execution of the Group’s taxation strategy in Sweden, Denmark and the U.S.
- Keep key stakeholders within the organization up to date on progress against key milestones and collaborate with CFOs of Intellecta’s subsidiaries to that effect
- Ensure the CFO is kept informed of industry developments which are relevant to the operation of an efficient finance function as well as monitor financial development of key competitors as regards key performance indicators
- Assist the CFO and the CEO in acquisition processes including due diligence and preparation of presentation of acquisition cases to the Board
- Carry out any further tasks and projects for which your qualifications & experience are suited as directed by the CFO and the CEO
Required experience and skills
- Advanced degree in finance and / or accounting
- Strong analytical skills as well as business and result focus
- Proven 5+ years of experience as a Controller in a listed consulting firm, preferably within one of the top global Marketing & Communication groups such as WPP, Omnicom, IPG, Publicis, Havas, Dentsu Aegis or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles (Swedish GAAP and IFRS) and procedures as well as Group consolidation
- Experience with preparing financial statements, month-end/year-end close process, budgets and forecasts
- Experience of working with acquisition due diligence and integration is meriting
- Excellent skills in excel
- Proven experience of working with accounting/finance software Marathon
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate and build trust with key stakeholders in the organization
- Fluent in Swedish and English
The role reports to the Group CFO.