Digital agency leverages Drupal 8 to deliver innovative solutions
Intellecta-owned FFW, a leading global digital Drupal agency, has established a number of new customer partnerships during the 3rd Quarter of 2015, including an agreement to serve as the full-service digital agency of record for the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities (YGTC).
Utilizing FFW’s innovative, omni-channel digital platform, the YGTC will better serve the Twin Cities community by offering easier online access to programs and services including fitness, child care, swimming and water safety lessons, camps, community outreach and more.
FFW will work with the YGTC on a variety of digital connection points, such as web, mobile apps, digital kiosks and more. They will be utilizing the Drupal 8 content management platform, a powerful open-source technology. The platform and digital innovations developed with the YGTC will be leveraged for other YMCA associations to use in their efforts to serve their communities. This will be one of FFW’s first Drupal 8 projects.
In addition to this, FFW has won the following business and projects:
- LUSH – FFW is working with LUSH to build the world’s biggest Drupal Commerce platform.
- Syngenta – FFW is migrating 80 Sharepoint portals to a centralized Drupal solution for one of the world’s largest agricultural companies.
- Randstad – FFW is working with Randstad, the second largest HR service provider in the world, to create a digital ecosystem for all of their existing solutions based on Drupal.
- Transcom – FFW will take over the support maintenance and continued development of the Transcom website.
- Divisionsforeningen (dk) – FFW is building the web platform for the Danish football Alka Superliga.